Harness Use & Inspection
This Harness Use & Inspection course covers the safe use, fitting and inspection of safety harnesses. The course content includes a harness safety awareness and theory talk, a theory test, harness introduction and familiarisation, a practical test and a question and answer session. No previous experience is required. A certificate and not a PAL card will be issued for candidates who don’t have an IPAF Operator / Demonstrator or Instructor licence.
- Classroom Instructions
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Identifying Fall Arrest Equipment
- Fitting Harnesses Correctly
- Choosing Fall Arrest Equipment
- Fall Arrest Blocks and Shock-absorbing Lanyards
- Connectors and Anchor Points
- How to Maintain and Care for Equipment
- Harnesses: How to Inspect and What to Record
- Instruction Manuals and Paperwork
A Multiple-choice examination will be required to pass this course. Upon successful completion of the course a Certificate of Training will be issued.
For more information regarding our Harness Use & Inspection training, please call: +44 (0)1324 889000 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org