Outreach Ltd is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment.
Our objectives to minimise our impact upon the environment by:
- Identifying all environmental legislation that applies, both directly and indirectly, to the company’s activities, and ensuring that we comply with our legislative obligations by allocating suitable and sufficient resources including materials and equipment, and by implementing appropriate systems and procedures.
- Taking steps to reduce our impact on the environment by cutting or reducing the amount of energy the company uses wherever reasonably practicable.
- Whenever the Company purchases new equipment, plant or vehicles consideration will be made to investing in low-energy and/or low emission technology and, if practicable, renewable energy technology.
- Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring, wherever practicable, that measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna.
- When designing and manufacturing products, parts or equipment the specifications we use will specifically exclude those materials such as asbestos, which have recognised detrimental effects upon the environment. Where we encounter such products as part of our operations we will not tamper, remove or interfere with these materials so as not to risk damage to the environment or exposure to our workers.
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community and the communities we work within.
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures.
- Ensuring effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
- Establishing a system to monitor and report on the outcomes of this policy.
All employees and sub-contractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy. This includes co-operating with management on any environment related matter.
GARY POTTS - Managing Director: Sales & Marketing
DEREK PAYNE - Managing Director: Operations